Texas A&M University is located in the twin cities of Bryan and College Station, home to about 203,000 residents. Our central Texas location offers the best of both worlds: it’s small enough to offer safe and affordable living and just a short drive to three major Texas cities — Houston, Austin and Dallas.
Texas A&M University
- From Agrilife Today: David Byrne receives national 2013 Carroll R. Miller Award for peach research
- Meet the 2013 Italy Study Abroad Trip Leaders: Dr. Millie Burrell & Mr. Paul Greer
- From TAMU Times: Green Roof Project Brings Earth to Sky at Texas A&M
- Congrats to all of our May Hort Grads!
- HORT Undergrad Laura Phillips on the cover of NSC Handbook:
- Texas Dept. of Agriculture Internships
- Dr. Fred Davies to serve as Jefferson Science Fellow