The Texas A&M Horticulture Graduate Student Council (HGC) is a group of students who want to make the most of their graduate school experience. HGC was first founded in 1976. Our mission is to inspire and challenge one another by mentoring, building friendships, and creating a strong network of professionals for our future careers.
Horticulture Graduate Council Goals:
- To represent the members of the HGC.
- To promote scholastic achievement, professionalism, and leadership among its members.
- To promote and maintain the educational, social, cultural, and general interests of the members of the HGC.
- To promote the views of the members of the HGC on problems in the educational system at Texas A&M University.
- To maintain and promote co-operation among the members of the HGC.
- To discuss, act upon, and promote awareness of all primary aims in their full economic and social context.
Over 800 student clubs and organizations are recognized by Student Affairs. A searchable database of club information is available for students to explore their interests university-wide.