Horticulture encompasses a unique blend of art, science, and technology. The Texas A&M Department of Horticultural Sciences offers two undergraduate and three graduate degrees that prepare students for a myriad of diverse career opportunities.
Our mission is to:
- Prepare students for careers with a broad base of horticultural knowledge;
- Develop research-based knowledge for efficient and profitable horticultural production
- Improve the competitive position of the Texas horticultural industry
- Increase the quality, variety, and availability of horticultural products
- Deliver research-based knowledge about the ways horticulture improves our environment and serves as a source of personal enjoyment.
Contact us by phone at: (979) 845-5341
Click here for additional contact information