- Professor and Ellison Chair in International Floriculture
- 215 HFSB
- (979) 458-0439
- Website: http://ellisonchair.tamu.edu/
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, University of Tennessee
- Graduate Education
- M.S. Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape Design, University of Tennessee
- Ph.D. Mississippi State University
Areas of Expertise
- Green Industry
Charlie Hall, Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Horticultural Sciences at the Texas A&M University and also holder of the Ellison Chair in International Floriculture.
Hall’s major areas of specialization include innovative management and marketing strategies, financial analysis and benchmarking, and the situation/outlook for nursery and greenhouse crops. He is an invited speaker at numerous regional, national, and international meetings of various industry-related associations and organizations.
Hall is particularly known for the enthusiasm, passion, and intensity he exhibits when speaking. Dr. Hall is an Honorary Lifetime Member of the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association and has received TNLA’s Award for Outstanding Service to the Nursery Industry. He is also a member of the Hall of Fame and Honorary Lifetime Member of the Tennessee Nursery and Landscape Association.